$29.95 – $39.95
- Two way communication pendant (what is it?) – No. Only alert button.
- Optimal Range from base (what is it?) – 600 Feet.
The range of more than 600 feet from the base unit
- Out of Range Alert – No
- Necklace Pendant (what is it?) – Available
- Bracelet Pendant (what is it?) – Available
- Number of Available Pendants within the plan – Only one (choice of pendant or wristband).
- Additional Pendant Options (what is it?) – Additional help button (wristband or pendant) costs $25.95. It is possible to add up to 8 additional buttons.
- Water Resistant – Yes
- Fall Detection (what is it?) – No. Fall detection pendant available at an added cost of $5 per month (Fall Detection Package)
- GPS Tracking (what is it?) – No
Premuim Services & Features
- Check-In Service (what is it?) – N/A
- CO Monitoring (what is it?) – N/A
- Fire and Smoke Monitoring (what is it?) – Available. Smoke detector add-on costs $10 per month. This upgrade is available on quarterly and annual plans.
- Temperature Monitoring (what is it?) – N/A
- Medication Dispenser (what is it?) – Available. Medication reminder and dispenser can be purchased for $149.95.
- Wall Mounted Buttons (what is it?) – Available. Wall mounted help buttons cost $39.95.
- Outdoor Lockbox (what is it?) – Available at an additional cost of $39.95.
- Voice Extender (what is it?) – Available at an additional cost of $99.00.
- Motion Sensing Lights (what is it?) – N/A
Plans and Pricing
- $39.95 Per Month (Billed Monthly)
- $29.95 Per Month (Billed Annually)
Length of contract: No long term contracts
Additional Cost Info:
- Shipping: Standard 1-5 business days shipping is $15.95. 2 day shipping is $19.95. Next business day shipping is priced at $29.95.
- Installation: No activation fee
- Cancelation: No cancelation fee
- Repairs: No in case of regular usage. There is a protection plan add-on available at $5 per month which covers 63% of replacement costs for lost or damaged equipment and repairs that are not covered by warranty.
- Guarantee: 30-day money back guarantee.
- Promotions: No
About Alert 1 Company
Alert 1 is one of the best reviewed companies and services in the medical alert device space. The company has a strong reputation and offers enough items and accessories that you’ll find a package that fits perfectly your needs.
Contact: Only by Phone
Their Call Center (what is that?)
Offers 24/7 service with back-up call centers. Does not own or operate its own call centers. Current centers work for multiple service providers. Their monitoring centers are CSAA Five Diamond and UL Certified.