$29.95 – $39.95
- Two way communication pendant (what is it?) – No. Only alert button.
- Optimal Range from base (what is it?) – 1000 Feet.
The range of up to 1000 feet from the base station.
- Out of Range Alert – No
- Necklace Pendant (what is it?) – Available
- Bracelet Pendant (what is it?) – Available
- Number of Available Pendants within the plan – Only one pendant comes with the system.
- Additional Pendant Options (what is it?) – Additional help button (wristband or pendant) comes at a one-time charge of $34.95.
- Water Resistant – Yes
- Fall Detection (what is it?) – Upgrade to fall detection (additional pendant) available at the additional cost of $10 per month.
- GPS Tracking (what is it?) – No
Premuim Services & Features
- Check-In Service (what is it?) – N/A
- CO Monitoring (what is it?) – Available at an added cost of $120 per year.
- Fire and Smoke Monitoring (what is it?) – Available at an added cost of $120 per year.
- Temperature Monitoring (what is it?) – N/A
- Medication Dispenser (what is it?) – N/A
- Wall Mounted Buttons (what is it?) – N/A
- Outdoor Lockbox (what is it?) – The Bay Alarm Medical Lockbox has a one-time setup fee of $39.95.
- Voice Extender (what is it?) – N/A
- Motion Sensing Lights (what is it?) – N/A
Plans and Pricing
- $39.95 Per Month (Billed Monthly)
- $34.95 Per Month (Billed Quarterly)
- $29.95 Per Month (Billed Every Six Months)
Length of contract: No long term contracts
Additional Cost Info:
- Shipping: Standard 5-8 business days shipping is $9.95. Express 2-3 business days shipping is $39.95.
- Installation: No activation fee
- Cancelation: No cancelation fee
- Repairs: No
- Guarantee: Equipment is repaired or replaced free of charge. There is a 14-day money back guarantee. It is possible to cancel anytime but it is important to note that it is not possible to receive a refund for unused months. This is why it is suggested to sign up for a monthly type of plan if the user is unsure how long he will be needing the monitoring service.
- Promotions: It is possible to get a discount if you are a member of one of the following organizations: AARP, AAA and USAA.
About Bay Alarm Company
Bay Alarm Medical offers a great service that has a very strong core. It offers a variety of different protection products that all center on the core of getting assistance to you quickly.
Contact: Phone, Online Contact Form, Live Chat.
Their Call Center (what is that?)
The company operates three call centers 24/7 so you will always have quick access to the help you need. The monitoring is USA-based and call centers are CSAA Five Diamond Certified.